On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Lutaya Shafiq Holmes <
lutayasha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> SOME ONE HELP ME GET STARTED WITH CASSANDRA IN WINDOWS

Given your user profile picture I've freaked out for a second thinking it's
the 45th president of US is shouting at us to get started with Cassandra...

Seriously, I would not expect anyone jumping in for that type of request on
an unrelated email thread.  Please start a new thread and explain what
seems to be your current problem: what have you already tired and what
resulted from that (vs. what you've expected).

Cheers,
--
Alex