We are Japan Cassandra User's Group.

We announce the Cassandra Summit Tokyo 2017 that will be held on
Tuesday October 5th at the Bellesalle TokyoNihonbashi in Nihonbashi,
Tokyo.

This summit is a one-day summit with several Japanese and English sessions.
There are various kinds of sessions including technical information,
user case examples, operation information for users.
Multiple committers will also participate.
There is also a lunch session and eception party on the day.

This event is all free.

However, as this conference is community-based, there is no hotel
mediation or traffic consultation.

Please refer to this URL for details.

http://cassandra-jp.com/cst2017/en/

We are waiting for everyone's participation.

Thanks,
Kazutaka

** I hope tomorrow will be a good day **

              Tomita Kazutaka

mailto : tomitakazut...@intheforest.jp
blog   : http://www.intheforest.jp/blog/
twitter: http://twitter.com/railute