There's a tool in the early stages of development here:

https://github.com/mifosio/cassandra/tree/develop/src/main/java/io/mifos/core/cassandra/core

That is part of a mass of code which is currently under (slow) discussion to be
added to the Apache Fineract project. ALV2 license.

I wouldn't be sad if it landed at Cassandra instead.

Regards,
Myrle

Sent from my iPhone