On 09/27/2017 02:40 PM, Vincent Lee wrote:
> Anyone has an approximate date when 3.11.1 will be released?
> Interested to get fix for CASSANDRA-13752

The issues currently in progress for 3.11.1 are:

CASSANDRA-13595 Implement short read protection on partition boundaries
CASSANDRA-13808 Integer overflows with Amazon Elastic File System (EFS)
CASSANDRA-13911 IllegalStateException thrown by UPI.Serializer.hasNext()
for some SELECT queries
CASSANDRA-13913 Be more optimistic when fetching more rows for SRP

After these are committed, I'll get the release rolled up. The devs
working on these issues project mid next week completion (maybe sooner -
now you're on the hook, Aleksey :). The above also affect 3.0.15, so
we'll also get that version released.

If you're having problems now and want the latest artifacts that contain
CASSANDRA-13752 already, you can grab those from:

https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Cassandra/job/Cassandra-3.11-artifacts/

If you want to build your own packages, the README.md on the -builds
repo has the steps:

https://github.com/apache/cassandra-builds

--
Kind regards,