Do you mean how often we should run repairs in this situation (write at CL=EACH_QUORUM and CL=LOCAL_QUORUM)?

I don't consider myself as an expert in this domain, so I will let the real experts answer to this question... You can also refer to this mailing list history (many threads on this snbject) and to the recommendations in the documentation:
http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/operating/repair.html#usage-and-best-practices

Kind regards
Reynald