I've been dealing with MV extensively, and I second Blake. MVs are not
suitable for production. Unless you're ready for the pain (The out of sync
is a major pain point), I would not go that way.

Regards,

Carlos Juzarte Rolo
Cassandra Consultant / Datastax Certified Architect / Cassandra MVP

Pythian - Love your data

rolo@pythian | Twitter: @cjrolo | Skype: cjr2k3 | Linkedin:
*linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo
<http://linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo>*