Hi Daniel,

To answer this question:

> How long is the paginationState from the driver current?

The paging state itself contains information about the position in data
where to proceed from, so you don't need to worry about it becoming
stale/invalid.  The only exception is if you upgrade your cluster and start
using a newer protocol version, at which point the paging state will likely
become invalid.  The java driver guide has an explanation of saving and
reusing the paging state
<http://docs.datastax.com/en/developer/java-driver/3.3/manual/paging/#saving-and-reusing-the-paging-state>
that explains this.

Thanks,