Hi,

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 8:39 AM Oleksandr Shulgin <
oleksandr.shul...@zalando.de> wrote:

> If you have migrated ALL the data from the old CF, you could just use
> TRUNCATE or DROP TABLE, followed by "nodetool clearsnapshot" to reclaim the
> disk space (this step has to be done per-node).

Unfortunately not all the data migrated, but to CFs came from one CF:
"only" the 80% for data migrated to another CF.

At the moment, the compaction works with:
compaction = {'class':
'org.apache.cassandra.db.compaction.SizeTieredCompactionStrategy',
'max_threshold': '32', 'min_threshold': '2'} AND gc_grace_seconds = 172800

But I don't know why it did not work and why it works now... :)

Bye,
Auth Gábor