Hi Varun,

I apreciate you answer but this is not what is causing my problem.
Even if it is SEQ, as the excelent article by Ben Slater says, it will
always repeat the same sequential at each new operation (in my case one
operation equals to one partition).

But in that issue, I saw another one: https://issues.apache.
org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-11138 that may be causing the problem. I will
apply this patch, test it and report it later.

Thank you
Lucas Benevides