Hi,
We are seeing system_auth related exceptions from application side on
cassandra 2.0.14 .

    at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:267)
[jersey-common-2.14.jar:na]
    at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:315)
[jersey-common-2.14.jar:na]
    at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:297)
[jersey-common-2.14.jar:na]
... 33 lines omitted ...
Caused by: com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.UnauthorizedException:* User
has no MODIFY permission on <table Keyspace.columnfamily or any of its
parents*
    at
com.datastax.driver.core.Responses$Error.asException(Responses.java:101)
~[cassandra-driver-core-2.1.7.jar:na]

When we check permissions on all the hosts we did not find any issues all
the nodes have modify , select permissions for the user . We repaired
system_auth on all the nodes but still we are seeing this issue time to
time .We have RF=<number of nodes in DC > so that all nodes will have
system_auth data .

Please help me understand this issue .

Regards,
Avinash.