How are Cassandra and Solr related? they are two separate products.

--
Jacques-Henri Berthemet

From: @Nandan@ [mailto:nandanpriyadarshi...@gmail.com]
Sent: lundi 20 novembre 2017 10:04
To: user <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Solr Search With Apache Cassandra

Hi Jacques,

For testing, I configure Apache Cassandra and Solr.
and Using Solr Admin for testing the query.

Thanks

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:37 PM, Jacques-Henri Berthemet
<jacques-henri.berthe...@genesys.com<mailto:jacques-henri.berthe...@genesys.com>>
 wrote:
Hi,

Apache Cassandra does not have Solr search, it’s Datastax Entreprise that
supports such feature, you should contact Datastax support for such questions.

Regards,
--
Jacques-Henri Berthemet