You cant ask cassandra to stream from the node with the "most recent data",
because for some rows B may be most recent, and for others C may be most
recent - you'd have to stream from both (which we don't support).

You'll need to repair (and you can repair before you do the replace to
avoid the window of time where you violate consistency - use the -hosts
option to allow repair with a down host, you'll repair A+C, so when B
starts it'll definitely have all of the data).