Options, in order of desirability:

The "right" way to configure such a setup when creating the cluster would
be to define each physical machine as a "rack", and then use the right
replication/snitch configurations to give you rack awareness, so you
wouldn't have 2 replicas on the same physical machine.

If you haven't done that, your next option is probably to decommission one
of the VMs on the machine (or migrate it to another machine), so the
physical machine only has 1 replica of the data. Then you can turn the
machine off temporarily and only 1 replica will be down.

If neither of those are options, running repair will guarantee that at
least one other replica has the data (at least at the time you run repair),
but you'll lose quorum while the machine is down.