Don't do that. Worst case you might get different schemas in flight and no
agreement on your cluster.  If you are already doing that, check "nodetool
describecluster" after you do that.

Like Jeff said, it is likely to cause problems.

Regards,

Carlos Juzarte Rolo
Cassandra Consultant / Datastax Certified Architect / Cassandra MVP

Pythian - Love your data

rolo@pythian | Twitter: @cjrolo | Skype: cjr2k3 | Linkedin:
*linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo
<http://linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo>*