Hi Kurt, thanks for your response.
I indeed utilized Spark - what I've forgot to mention - and I did it nearly
the same as in the example you gave me.
Just without that .select(PK).sample(false, 0.1) Instruction which I don't
actually get what it's useful for - and maybe that's the key to the castle.

I already found out that I require some more Spark Executors - really lots
of them.
And it was a bad Idea in the first place to ./spark-submit without any
parameters about executor-memory, total-executor-cores and especially
executor-cores.
I now submitted it with --executor-cores 1 --total-executor-cores 100 --
executor-memory 8G to get more Executors out of my Cluster.
Without that limits, a Spark Executor will utilize all of the available
cores. With the limitations, The Spark Worker will be able to start more
Workers in parallel which boosts in my example,
but is still way to slow and far away from requiring to throttle it. And
that is what I actually expected when 100 Processes start beating with the
Database Cluster.

Definitelly I'll give your Code a try.