Hello Mikael,

I believe that this licence apply to the documentation:
https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/trunk/LICENSE.txt#L90-L129. The
documentation is in the same repository than the code now.

I believe you can, but with some rules to respect.

C*heers,
Alain Rodriguez - @arodream - al...@thelastpickle.com
France / Spain

http://www.thelastpickle.com