Hello, I'm loading Cassandra (v3.10.0.1652) data into a Kafka (v1.0.0) topic
via CDC and the org.apache.cassandra.db.commitlog.CommitLogReader. All seems to
fit together, but I am seeing an "Invalid partitioner RandomPartitioner" error
thrown. Is CDC compatible with the RandomPartitioner? There doesn't seem to be
a great deal of documentation, but I may well have missed something.

Many thanks for any assistance, before I start debugging in anger.
Nigel

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/email-disclaimer/ for additional
disclosures.