Docker will provide less per node overhead.

And yes, virtualizing smaller nodes out of a bigger physical makes sense.
Of course you lose the per node failure protection, but I guess this is not
production?

<======>
"Who do you think made the first stone spear? The Asperger guy.
If you get rid of the autism genetics, there would be no Silicon Valley"
Temple Grandin

*Daemeon C.M. ReiydelleSan Francisco 1.415.501.0198London 44 020 8144 9872*