It's advisable to set the RF to 3 regardless of the consistency level.

If using RF=1, Read CL=LOCAL_ONE and a node goes down in the local DC, you
will not be able to read data related to this node until it goes back up.
For writes and CL=LOCAL_ONE, the write will fail (if it falls on the token
ranges of the downed node).

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 3:05 PM, Lucas Benevides <lu...@maurobenevides.com.br