You may run into schema mismatch issues if you make multiple schema
alterations in a very short period of time (e.g. if you're programmatically
modifying tables 50x a second). You'll be better off making schema changes
in advance. If you need to make dynamic changes then you could check the
version to make sure that the previous change has applied before applying
the next one.

AFAIK the only way to resolve schema mismatch is a rolling restart

--

*Justin Cameron*Senior Software Engineer

<https://www.instaclustr.com/>

This email has been sent on behalf of Instaclustr Pty. Limited (Australia)
and Instaclustr Inc (USA).

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy
or disclose its content, but please reply to this email immediately and
highlight the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message.