From: Nitan Kainth
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 10:40 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Read Latency Doubles After Shrinking Cluster and Never Recovers

I think it would because it Cassandra will process more sstables to create
response to read queries.

Now after clean if the data volume is same and compaction has been running, I
can’t think of any more diagnostic step. Let’s wait for other experts to
comment.

Can you also check sstable count for each table just to be sure that they are
not extraordinarily high?
Sent from my iPhone