Hi all,

Recently  we added some nodes to our cluster. After adding nodes we noticed
that when we nodetool getendpoints tims "MESSAGE_HISTORY"  partitionkey1 it
reports three nodes per dc with 6 nodes in total which is expected since RF
is 3. But when we run a query with local_one and tracing on , we see some
nodes in tracing which is not reported by getendpoints. And tracing says
that this node which is not reported by getendpoints is reading some
sstables. Is this node coordinator or there is something wrong?