There is a source connector from Landoop for Kafka Connect but it is based on
polling a “kcql” select statement. They claim to be working on a CDC source
connector for Kafka Connect but I couldn’t find anything.

Smart Cat Labs has a CDC trigger based Kafka producer but I don’t think it uses
Kafka Connect.

Theoretically you should be able to use the Smart Cat Labs CDC Kafka producer
and then use that with Kafka Connect to write to else where.

Rahul