Hi , On a cluster with 10 nodes, Out of 20K/seconds Native-Transports,
200/seconds of them blocked. They are mostly small single writes. Also I'm
expriencing random read delays, which i suspect the filled native queue. On all
nodes, cpu usage is less than 20 percent, and there is no problem in memory and
disk usage so far. I'm going to fix all native blocks . I'm aware of two
parameters to tune it: native_transport_max_threads
max_queued_native_transport_requests I think that i should increase
native_transport_max_threads until native blocks be 0 on each node and also i
would monitor the impact on cpu and ram usage. The reason to increase only
native_transport_max_threads and not changing
max_queued_native_transport_requests is that read requests need to be processed
quickly instead of waiting in any queue. Is this a good approach to tune
cassandra cluster? Should i care for 0 native blocks or its normal in heavy
write scenario? Thanks in advance Sent using Zoho Mail