Hi Vitaliy,

Spring uses driver from datastax, though is it a reliable solution for
> a long term project, having in mind that datastax and cassandra
> parted?

I would definitely consider the DataStax drivers a reliable solution going
forward.  We remain very committed to supporting our C* drivers at
DataStax.  We are actively working to stay on top of supporting C* 4.0
features and we intend that the 3.x driver will support C* 4.0.

We are also hard at work on our next major release of the java driver (4.0)
for which a beta release is imminent.  4.0 has some pretty big changes (see
here <https://github.com/datastax/java-driver/tree/4.x/upgrade_guide>) so
we intend to continue maintaining the 3.x line for quite a while.

Thanks,
Andy