Also after restart with join_ring=false C* is still accepting connection on
port 9042 (and obviously returning no data), so I run nodetool drainIs it good?
I run nodetool repair on this node. Meanwhile command didn't return, but I see
in log
INFO  [Thread-6] 2018-08-29 12:16:03,954 RepairRunnable.java:125 - Starting
repair command #1, repairing keyspace scanrepo with repair options
(parallelism: parallel, primary range: false, incremental: true, job threads:
1, ColumnFamilies: [], dataCenters: [], hosts: [], # of ranges: 530)
ERROR [Thread-6] 2018-08-29 12:16:14,363 SystemDistributedKeyspace.java:306 -
Error executing query INSERT INTO system_distributed.parent_repair_history
(parent_id, keyspace_name, columnfamily_names, requested_ranges, started_at,
      options) VALUES (.......)
org.apache.cassandra.exceptions.WriteTimeoutException: Operation timed out -
received only 0 responses.

and  nodetool compactionstats shows
pending tasks: 9
- system_schema.tables: 1
- system_schema.keyspaces: 1
- ks1.tb1: 4
- ks1.tb2: 3

    On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:57 PM, Vlad <qa23d-...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

 I restarted with cassandra.join_ring=falsenodetool status on other nodes shows
this node as DN, while it see itself as UN.

    On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:41 PM, kurt greaves <k...@instaclustr.com>