Hi all,

I am happy to release it under Apache 2 license now.
https://github.com/scalar-labs/scalardb

It passes not only jepsen but also our-built destructive testing.
For jepsen tests, please check the following.
https://github.com/scalar-labs/scalardb/tree/master/jepsen/scalardb

Also, as Yuji mentioned the other day, we also fixed/updated jepsen
tests for C* to make it work with the latest C* version properly and
follow the new style.
https://github.com/scalar-labs/jepsen/tree/cassandra

In addition to that, we fixed/updated cassaforte used in the jepsen
tests for C* to make it work with the latest java driver since
cassaforte is not really maintained any more.
https://github.com/scalar-labs/cassaforte/tree/driver-3.0-for-jepsen

We are pleased to be able to contribute to the community by the above updates.
Please give us any feedbacks or questions.

Thanks,
Hiro