Hi,

CASSANDRA-8303 talks about more granular control at the query level. What
we are looking at is throttling on the basis of the number of queries
received for different keyspaces. This is what request_scheduler and
request_scheduler_options provide for clients connecting via thrift.

Regards

--
Shaurya Gupta