Below info may be helpful for you :

1. In System.log logs (grep for below pattern)

RepairSession.java (line 244) [repair
#2e7009b0-c03d-11e4-9012-99a64119c9d8] new session:
RepairSession.java (line 282) [repair
#2e7009b0-c03d-11e4-9012-99a64119c9d8] session completed successfully

2. In table you can check: started_at and  finished_at field in
system_distributed.parent_repair_history

regards,
Laxmikant

--

regards,