Is your cluster set up to require authentication? I’m a bit unclear about
whether you’re trying to connect without passing a user name and password
at all (which should just work as the default) or if you’re looking for
some mechanism other than the command line to pass the user name / password
(in which case I don’t think there is one but stress has a hell of a lot of
options so I could be wrong).

Cheers
Ben

---

*Ben Slater*
*Chief Product Officer*

<https://www.facebook.com/instaclustr>   <https://twitter.com/instaclustr>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/instaclustr>

Read our latest technical blog posts here
<https://www.instaclustr.com/blog/>.

This email has been sent on behalf of Instaclustr Pty. Limited (Australia)
and Instaclustr Inc (USA).

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy
or disclose its content, but please reply to this email immediately and
highlight the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message.