Either:

double-write at the driver level from one of the apps and perform an
initial and a subsequent sstable loads (or whatever ETL method you want to
use) to merge the data with good assurances.

use a trigger to replicate the writes, with some sstable loads / ETL.

use change data capture with some sstable loads/ETL