This is probably not a question for this community... but rather for
Datastax support or the Datastax Academy slack group. More specifically
this is a "how to expose solr securely" question which is amply answered
well on the interwebs if you look for it on Google.

rahul.xavier.si...@gmail.com

http://cassandra.link

I'm speaking at #DataStaxAccelerate, the world’s premiere #ApacheCassandra
conference, and I want to see you there! Use my code Singh50 for 50% off
your registration. www.datastax.com/accelerate