Hi Abdul,

When I have seen dropped messages, I normally double check to ensure the node
not CPU bound.

If you have a high CPU idle value, then it is likely that tuning the thread
counts will help.

I normally start with concurrent_reads and concurrent_writes, so in your case
as reads are being dropped then increase concurrent_reads, I normally change it
to 96 to start with, but it will depend on size of your nodes.

Otherwise it might be badly designed queries, have you investigated which
queries are producing the client timeouts?

Regards

Paul Chandler