HI Marc,

Appreciate your prompt response.

Yes we are starting datacenter B from scratch. We tried using cluster name
change on side B and it works but our requirement says we can not change
cluster name because during our product's major or patch release, the
scripts expect cluster name to be the same.
.
On datacenter B , we are changing the seeds nodes. On datacenter A , we are
changing the seeds nodes in cassandra.yml but that will be picked up during
cassandra restart only but we can not have downtime for datacenter A. It
has to be up all the time.

Regards,
Kunal Vaid

--