That line is only relevant for when you're starting your cluster and
you need to define your initial tokens in a non-random way.  Random
token distribution doesn't work very well when you only use 4 tokens.

Once you get the cluster set up you don't need to specify tokens
anymore, you can just use allocate_tokens_for_keyspace.