Hi, I'm having trouble getting my head around what happens to a partition
that no longer contains any data. As TTL is applied at the column level
(but not on the primary key), if I insert all values with a TTL then all of
those values will be tombstoned and eventually purged once they reach that
TTL. What then happens to that empty partition and key that had no TTL?
(assuming no more writes will happen to that unique partition key).  Will
they remain in the keyspace indefinitely? Does this pose any challenges in
terms of performance/housekeeping?

Thanks
Tom