Fantastic! Now there are three teams making k8s operators for C*: Datastax,
Instaclustr, and now Orange.

rahul.xavier.si...@gmail.com

http://cassandra.link

I'm speaking at #DataStaxAccelerate, the world’s premiere #ApacheCassandra
conference, and I want to see you there! Use my code Singh50 for 50% off
your registration. www.datastax.com/accelerate