Thank you Alain.

Nodetool describecluster shows some nodes unreachable, different output from
each node.
Node1 can see all 4 nodes up.
Node 2 says node 4 and node 5 unreachable
Node 3 complains about node node 2 and node 1

Nodetool status shows all nodes up and read writes are working for most most
operations.

Network looks good. Any other ideas?

Regards,
Nitan