Hi Jean
Thanks for replying. I had seen CassKop and the amount functionality it
provides is quite awesome as compared to other operators.

I would like to know how stable is kubernetes for stateful/database
applications right now?

I haven't read/heard any major production stateful application running on
k8s.

-Akshit