-----It’s probably just a logging / visibility problem, but we should confirm

I think it is.

Cause with tracing on, cqlsh logs that "read 1 live rows... " for the query
with both clustering key restricted but the whole partition (with no clustering
key restriction) has 12 live rows, so i suppose that clustering key
restrictions been pushed down to storage engine.

Thanks Jeff
Sent using https://www.zoho.com/mail/

---- On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 08:38:44 +0330 onmstester onmstester
<mailto:onmstes...@zoho.com.INVALID> wrote ----

Done.

Sent using https://www.zoho.com/mail/

---- On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 19:22:33 +0330 Jeff Jirsa <mailto:jji...@gmail.com>
wrote ----

Can you open a jira so someone can investigate ? It’s probably just a logging /
visibility problem, but we should confirm

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2020, at 6:04 AM, onmstester onmstester