The migration requirements are impossible given the current state of the
database

You probably can’t join two distinct clusters without app changes and without
downtime unless you’re very lucky (same cluster name, app using quorum but not
local quorum, both clusters using NetworkTopologyStrategy, neither app using
serial reads or writes), and trying to do it with conflicting keyspace and
table names makes it impossible

Would just assume this isn’t possible and look for alternate plans, like
downtime or code changes.