this is the schema similar to what we have , they want to get user
connected  - concurrent count for every say 1-5 minutes.
i am thinking will simple select will have performance issue or we can go
for materialized views ?

CREATE TABLE  usr_session (

    userid bigint,

    session_usr text,

    last_access_time timestamp,

    login_time timestamp,

    status int,

    PRIMARY KEY (userid, session_usr)

) WITH CLUSTERING ORDER BY (session_usr ASC)