Thanks, everyone! @Jon
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rd18814bfba487824ca95a58191f4dcdb86f15c9bb66cf2bcc29ddf0b%40%3Cuser.cassandra.apache.org%3E

I have a side response to something that looks to be controversial with the
response from Anthony.
So is it safe to go to production in a 1TB cluster with vnodes = 4?
Do we need to follow these steps
https://thelastpickle.com/blog/2019/02/21/set-up-a-cluster-with-even-token-distribution.html?
because
from Anthony response what I got that this is just an example and vnodes =
4 it is not ready for production.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r21cd99fa269076d186a82a8b466eb925681373302dd7aa6bb26e5bde%40%3Cuser.cassandra.apache.org%3E

Best,

Sergio