Hi Eric

Thanks for reply.

Reason for corruption is unknown to me. I just found the corrupt table when
scheduled repair failed with logs showing

*ERROR [ValidationExecutor:16] 2020-01-21 19:13:18,123
CassandraDaemon.java:228 - Exception in thread
Thread[ValidationExecutor:16,1,main]org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.CorruptSSTableException:
Corrupted:
/var/lib/cassandra/data/keyspace/tablename-23dfadf32a3333df33d33s333s33s3s33/mc-1234-big-Data.db
             at
org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.SSTableIdentityIterator.hasNext(SSTableIdentityIterator.java:134)
~[apache-cassandra-3.11.2.jar:3.11.2]               at
org.apache.cassandra.db.rows.LazilyInitializedUnfilteredRowIterator.computeNext(LazilyInitializedUnfilteredRowIterator.java:100)
~[apache-cassandra-3.11.2.jar:3.11.2]               at
org.apache.cassandra.db.rows.LazilyInitializedUnfilteredRowIterator.computeNext(LazilyInitializedUnfilteredRowIterator.java:32)
~[apache-cassandra-3.11.2.jar:3.11.2]               at
org.apache.cassandra.utils.AbstractIterator.hasNext(AbstractIterator.java:47)
~[apache-cassandra-3.11.2.jar:3.11.2]*

Regarding you question about removing all SSTable files of a table(column
family). I want quick recovery without any inconsistency. Since I have 3
node cluster with RF=3, my expectation is that repair would stream the data
from other two nodes. I just wanted to know is it correct to do this way

1. Stop the node.
2. Remove all sstable files from
*/var/lib/cassandra/data/keyspace/tablename-23dfadf32a3333df33d33s333s33s3s33
*directory.
3. Start the node.
4. Run full repair on this particular table

Regards
Manish