If you're asking about CQLSSTableWriter to create your own SSTables which
you then load with the sstableloader utility, then it's still pretty much
the same. BUT...

The use-case for that has pretty much evaporated since the fastest way of
bulk loading data (in my opinion 🙂) is using the DataStax Bulk Loader [1].
It's the fastest because:

   - you don't need to write code to use it
   - you can load any data in CSV or JSON format
   - you directly load to your cluster bypassing the sstableloader step
   completely

Check it out and see if it meets your requirements. I think you'll find it
will save you a lot of time in the long run. Cheers!

[1] https://www.datastax.com/blog/2019/12/tools-for-apache-cassandra

GOT QUESTIONS? Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax
have answers! Share your expertise on https://community.datastax.com/.