# cat /var/log/cassandra/system.log
=>  cat: system.log: No such file or directory

I've also checked other possible locations. Since this is occurring before
startup no logs are created

--
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: At Rapid7, the privacy of our customers,
partners, and employees is paramount. If you received this email in error,

To opt-out of Rapid7 marketing emails, please click here
<https://information.rapid7.com/communication-preferences.html> or email
priv...@rapid7.com <mailto:priv...@rapid7.com>.