I've seen situations where a node appears to be doing nothing but in fact
was still busy indexing data because there were lots of secondary indexes
defined against the tables. After the streams have finished, the receiving
node also needs to finish compaction before it completely joins the
cluster. I would recommend that you monitor the last few tasks/operations
in the debug.log to get a good sense of what is going on.

It looks like when you resumed the bootstrap, it kicked off a "duplicate"
round of streams because the initial one hasn't completed. I've never done
that before myself so I don't have any experience with a "dual bootstrap"
situation. Cheers!