How do I get off this listserv?

From: Gil Ganz [mailto:gilg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 11:30 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Upgrading cassandra cluster from 2.1 to 3.X when using custom TWCS

Jon, great advice, I ended up doing just that, if anyone else needs to do the
same thing, here is a 3.11.6 version

https://github.com/gilganz/twcs/tree/cassandra-3.11

Indeed switching between twcs strategies did not trigger any sstable change.

Jeff, nothing to be sorry about, gave me an opportunity to brush up my java
skills ;)