CQLSH definitely won't work for that amount of data, so you need to use
other tools.

But before selecting them, you need to define requirements. For example:

   1. Are you copying the data into tables with exactly the same structure?
   2. Do you need to preserve metadata, like, writetime & TTL?

Depending on that, you may have following choices:

   - use sstableloader - it will preserve all metadata, like, ttl and
   writetime. You just need to copy SSTable files, or stream directly from the
   source cluster.  But this will require copying of data into tables with
   exactly same structure (and in case of UDTs, the keyspace names should be
   the same)
   - use DSBulk - it's a very effective tool for unloading & loading data
   from/to Cassandra/DSE. Use zstd compression for offloaded data to save disk
   space (see blog links below for more details).  But the preserving metadata
   could be a problem.
   - use Spark + Spark Cassandra Connector. But also, preserving the
   metadata is not an easy task, and requires programming to handle all edge
   cases (see https://datastax-oss.atlassian.net/browse/SPARKC-596 for
   details)

blog series on DSBulk:

   -

https://www.datastax.com/blog/2019/03/datastax-bulk-loader-introduction-and-loading
   - https://www.datastax.com/blog/2019/04/datastax-bulk-loader-more-loading
   -
   https://www.datastax.com/blog/2019/04/datastax-bulk-loader-common-settings
   - https://www.datastax.com/blog/2019/06/datastax-bulk-loader-unloading
   - https://www.datastax.com/blog/2019/07/datastax-bulk-loader-counting
   -

https://www.datastax.com/blog/2019/12/datastax-bulk-loader-examples-loading-other-locations

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/