Thanks,

I've done a lot of conf changes to fix  the problem but nothing worked (last
one was disabling hints) and after a few days problem gone!!

The source of droppedCrossNode was changing every half an hour and it was not
always the new nodes

No difference between new nodes and old ones in configuration and node spec

Sent using https://www.zoho.com/mail/

---- On Mon, 05 Oct 2020 09:14:17 +0330 Erick Ramirez
<erick.rami...@datastax.com> wrote ----

Sorry for the late reply. Do you still need assistance with this issue?

If the source of the dropped mutations and high latency are the newer nodes,
that indicates to me that you have an issue with the commitlog disks. Are the
newer nodes identical in hardware configuration to the pre-existing nodes? Any
differences in configuration you could point out? Cheers!